Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weird

SNC00270SNC00272

Ever since then, I am very much thankful ‘cause I can eat whatever food I wanted to. Unlike, the others who can’t eat some because of their allergies. I find allergies as an “arte” before. Especially, during High School days where most of my friends are like not eating this & not eating that. I laugh at them, ‘cause they can’t enjoy some of the greatest things in life.

Not at all, it started this year as I can remember. Well, I got allergies with dusts and the likes but not on food. I can’t recall what I ate on that day but as far I could remember, that day is the beginning of curse.

It’s kind of frustrating, last week we had our annual vacation in Roxas. My mom, warned me not to eat those “Alimangos” ‘cause she already knew that I developed this lame thing. But I was stubborn, thos Alimangos are so tempting since we don’t have it here. I ate like 12 pieces, then after that there’s no reaction still.

So when I wake up in the morning, it was scorching hot on that day. My hand, particularly my palm felt a tingling sensation and some red rashes came in. I don’t understand why’d I got this ‘cause before I can eat like as many as I can.

WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment