It's been like 3 weeks that I haven't got myself steady lying on my bed with my constant partner in life. "My Computer" got busted by Mr. Brontok & Mr. Trojan. It's been shutting down over and over again. Luckily, I had a friend who's into computer stuffs and I know he'll not let me pay if I ask him to repair my computer.
It's a Good Friday (April 22, 2011) -- The heat of the sun wasn't that good but I had my computer repaired. YES! But the thing is, my drive C: was infested by viruses that the only remedy would be the lamest thing on earth called "Reformat" - My drive C: was my bread & butter, I mean it has something to do with who am I right now. It has all of my photos, notes and videos that sadly, I had to let it go. :(
So, I decided to make a "new-new" blogger. For a change. :P
and I think it would be a better tool to take note of my daily stuffs and artsy artsy "ganap"!
PS: I'm sorry if i'm a bit gibberish, coz I really am soooooo freaking hungry!
No comments:
Post a Comment